1. The Witold Pilecki Institute of Solidarity and Valor with its seat in Warsaw (00-372) at Foksal Street 17, research institute entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Economic Department of the National Court Register, under KRS [National Court Register] number: 0000713483, NIP [Taxpayer Identification Number]: 5252735962, REGON [Statistical Identification Number]: 369236544, is the data controller.
2. Out of concern for the security of personal data provided by Users, the controller acts on the basis of internal procedures and policies that comply with the relevant legal regulations pertaining to the protection of personal data, especially the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
3. The controller uses his best efforts to ensure protection of the interests of the data subjects, and specifically ensures that personal data are:
a). processed lawfully;
b). collected for specified and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
c). accurate and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
d). kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent of Website Users and in cases in which the law in force authorizes the controller to process personal data.
5. Personal data of Users of the Website are neither sold nor disclosed to third parties and are subject to profiling, that is, automated processing aimed at evaluating and determining the personal aspects or needs of Users.
6. The Website User who provided personal data has the right to request access to their data processed by the controller. The User also has the right to rectify their data, demand transferring their data to a third party, as well as to restrict or object to processing of their data at any time. The User also has the right to withdraw consent to process their personal data at any time and demand their removal from the Website.
7. In order to exercise the rights mentioned in para. 6 above, the Website User shall contact the controller via the same email address or phone number as the one provided before or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The controller collects information about Users and their behaviors:
a). through data voluntarily entered in the form,
b). by collecting cookies.
9. If the User wishes to contact us through the provided on-line form, the following personal data must be entered: name and surname, e-mail address. The personal data collected by the forms are used for contact purposes only.
10. The User who filled in the contact form has the right to access their personal data, and the right to review, amend or delete them.
11. This website uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol as a communication tool.
13. When the User is visiting the Institute’s website, the servers collect the following data: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. Moreover, the following anonymous data about the Users is collected: number of visitors, country, browser type, duration of the visit etc. In the process of analysis of these data, we use the solution of an external provider: Google Analytics. Such information might be used for developing the demographic profile of our Users and for creating statistics of the website traffic and the characteristics of the usage of the Institute’s website.
For details, please see: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.