about mass executions and mass graves
1. Date and place of execution:
2. Type of execution (shooting, hanging, etc.):
3. Information about those murdered:
Poles, Jews, foreigners: Jews.
Number of murdered people: 3.
Where were the victims brought from: They were hiding in Wiślica.
Names, age, occupation, addresses: Names unknown.
4. Do you know what the victims were accused of and whether the execution was a retaliatory order, etc.?
5. Who performed the execution (gendarmerie, Gestapo, SS, police, Wehrmacht)?
6. Do you know the names of the perpetrators (give the names)?
7. Were the corpses burned or destroyed in any other way?
8. Where were the corpses buried (the exact place)?
They were buried in Józef Sakwa’s field in Kostrzeszyn.
9. Description of the grave (graves, measurements, presumable number of victims in one grave):
10. Was there an exhumation, was it official (a report), where were the bodies buried?
11. Are there grounds for ordering a later exhumation?
On 9 October 45 the contents of the above questionnaire were formally confirmed by the leader of Złota Commune, Eugeniusz Stawiarski, in front of the Municipal Court in Pińczów.