on executions and mass graves
1. Date and place of execution:
1942, Kielce, Młynarska Street
2. Type of execution:
3. Personal data of the murdered victims:
Poles, Jews, foreigners: Poles
Number of murdered victims: 10
The victims were brought in from: the prison in Kielce
Surname, age, occupation, address: unidentified/ Wójcikiewicz
4. Is it known what the victims were accused of, whether the execution was carried out in retaliation, etc.?
5. Who carried out the execution?
6. Are the surnames of the perpetrators known?
7. Were the corpses burnt or destroyed in any other way?
8. Where were the corpses buried?
Kielce, near the forester’s lodge on Silnica
9. Description of the grave:
The victims were buried in a common grave.
10. Was there an official exhumation? Were the corpses buried officially, and if so, where?
There was no exhumation. All bones were collected and buried in the meadow on the bank of Silnica.
11. Are there any grounds for exhumation in the future?
On 6 October 1945, the contents of the above questionnaire were officially certified by Ludwika Bazylewska, acting on the authorization of the president of the city of Kielce, with the Municipal Court in Kielce.